Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Little Editorial Time-Out...


It’s pretty important for me to step back and mention that for the most part (and in my opinion) the review portions of this blog have focused on fun places worth investigation that are deserving of your time and money; full of charm, and local flare despite where they might be. Growing up in New Orleans for the first 10 years of my life, and then suburbs of Atlanta for next 8 really shaped the way that I feel about some of my most favorite things, i.e. food, and culture. Let’s just say moving to Peachtree City, GA (golf cart land) gave me the ability to see what life was like outside of that sticky warm bubble, but it was also like a swift push into the pool in the middle of December. I now have the ability to appreciate the good bits I find along the way in a second home that at first had no clue what Really-Knowing-Your-Neighbors, or SALT was.
So, you're welcome and Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment